Thursday, November 29, 2007

My First 30 Days

As I mentioned in my previous post, this is not my first blog. I started one sometime in early 2006, but decided to kick it to limbo and started a new one: this nifty universe. What have I achieved so far in my first 30 days of blogging?

Blog entries. This is my 12th post. I can’t blog daily. I don’t intend to. It’s not that I run out topics and ideas. I have to slow down and give my readers a little breathing space. Expect 2-4 posts a week, if not 10-12 posts a month.

PR rank. Nil. Zero. Perfect circle. What for? I aim for PR4 or higher just because.

Blogroll. To date, I have seventeen quality bloggers in my blogroll. Plenty of them are bisdaks, and a few of them are into problogging.

Site Visitors. My sitemeter listed an average of 5.5 per day. Half of that are mine. Not bad. Ha ha.

Adsense. At least I’ve installed it. It’s been 30 days and still under fifty cents. I should quit dreaming ($$$).

Template. I learned how to make a 3-column template. Tweaked here and there and liked what I’ve done. At least I liked it.

Pimping. I pimped this site on friendster. Not one visit, though. I’ll try again, or spam their sites. (just kidding).

Tags/Memes. Some people just don’t like tags. But hey, not all tags are corny. Some are even intelligently crafted. I’ll only do tags that I like, or when I have nothing else to post. Tags can actually boost ones PR.

So far this is it: my first 30 days in my new blogsite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quality blogger? Why, thank you. *Bows*

What's a "bisdaks", though?

Anonymous said...

Kris, bisdak (short for 'bisayang dako')is a slang for those who speak bisaya (whose roots come from either the Visayas or Mindanao).