Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Page Rank Update, Traffic, and GMA vs ABS CBN

It was Saturday evening when I saw my Page Rank rise from N/A to PR3. I could not contain my joy. This blog is barely 75 days old and the PR3 is really a surprise. I've seen lots of blogs with no PR at all. They could have been hit by the google penalization sometime in October considering the tons of sponsored banners and posts on their site. But I'm sure they're still earning pretty well, though it's unlike those days when they have higher PR.

Traffic. My site meter and feedjit recorded visits from those who searched sites about GMA vs ABS CBN. The latest update is that: cases were already filed. I hope they stop their media tirade and start again to challenge each other's shows and pit each other's young rising stars. Who's prettier: Marian Rivera or Angel Locsin? I'm starting to get annoyed at the story twists in Marimar.

2 comments:

mschumey07 said...

I don't know who is telling the truth, 2 or 7. But judging from the viewership in my home, 7 grabs 1st spot. I rarely watch TV but I do watch the current affairs programs of both networks.

Anonymous said...

same as ours schumey!