Friday, April 11, 2008

Herbalife

Have you heard of Herbalife? It is a premier nutrition and weight-management company offering a range of science-based weight management products, nutritional supplements and personal care products to support weight management and a healthy lifestyle.

I tried their products twice. For free. They were promoting it during a local badminton tournament I participated. Before they gave me a drink, they checked some stats and offered advices about weight management. I obviously need one.

I think their product is effective having heard testimonies from users. If you need a Herbalife distributor nearby, they have this Herbal Nutrition Network. Much more if you are an independent distributor. This website, a directory of Herbalife independent distributors, will be very helpful to you.

And if you are a David Beckham fan, Herbalife supports his LA Galaxy team.

No comments: