Monday, February 11, 2008

Saying You Love Her With Flowers

I don’t know much about the history of flower-giving but I know that women always love receiving flowers.

Maybe I can recall one instance, though we were just in our early teens then, that a girl cried after receiving a bouquet. She said she’s embarrassed receiving it from a guy she dislikes. Well, what do you expect of teens?

In another instance, being a pledgee of a campus org, I was tasked to delivery a bouquet to a girl who happened to be my classmate. I remembered full well her blushes that day. She demurely smiled but was able to utter thanks.

I can narrate more stories but really, flowers go a long long way. Ladies feel more loved and appreciated when given flowers. You really don’t have to whisper the words close to her ears. Just bring that beautifully arranged bouquet and hand it to her.

No comments: